Just when you thought 2020 couldn’t get any worse…it’s that time of year again – Open Enrollment! Don’t worry, we are here to help you through it! Retirement Solutions works with many different companies, which allows us the opportunity to help you choose the best option for YOU!
From October 15, 2020 to December 7, 2020, you will be able to make changes to your health insurance coverage for the upcoming year. Any changes made during this period will take effect on January 1, 2021.
What you Can do During the 2020 Medicare Open Enrollment:
- Change from original Medicare to Medicare Advantage, or vice versa
- Choose a different Medicare Advantage plan (different company, coverage, etc.)
- Make changes to your current Part D (prescription drug) coverage
- Apply for Medicare Part D (fees may be required)
What You Cannot do During the 2020 Medicare Open Enrollment Period:
- Apply for a Medicare Advantage plan that is NOT in your area
- Make changes to Medicare plans without answering medical questions
Want to learn more about Medicare? Watch the video below to see Scott explain how it works!
If you have any questions or concerns, or know of someone who could use our help, please give us a call at 801-465-6990.
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a education event.